Our Contact details:
Ebb and Flow
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal telephone number and email addresses.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You will have contacted us to enquiry and book 1 to 1 coaching sessions with Ebb and Flow. We will contact you via the phone number and/or email address you provide us with.
- Coaching sessions can be carried out over the phone, Face Time, Skype or face to face.
- To contact you if the need arises to re-schedule any pre-arranged meeting or coaching session.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do with the information we have
We use the information you have given us in order to:
- Contact you regarding our services and products you have shown an interest in.
- Carry out any 1 to 1 coaching session you have purchased from Ebb and Flow.
- Keep you updated with any workshops, special offers, new products or events Ebb and Flow may wish to promote.
We have no requirement to share your details with any other organisation or individual.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on our company external hard drive, not directly on any PC’s/laptops or phones.
We only keep you details whilst we are working with you. Once we have no longer requirement to contact you, your details will be deleted from our systems and if necessary, any paper documentation/notes will be shredded.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your tight to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at, Hello@ebbandflow.org.uk / 07554 020669, if you wish to make a request.
How to make a complaint
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Helpline: 0303 123 1113