Do you employ Ex-Military personnel?
Ebb and Flow have a unique insight in to the challenges faced by Military personnel resettling into the civilian environment. With experience of both the Military and civilian workplace, we can help employers to give this valuable group of people the support they need in a new job and work environment.
It can often be a daunting step for a veteran of our Armed Forces to begin a new civilian career. These employees will have many excellent qualities and skills to bring to your organisation. Knowing that they will be supported by a bespoke development programme can alleviate some of the questions, concerns, frustrations and stress of beginning a job, as well as managing their expectations and understanding and meeting those of the organisation.
- Coached employees can be more committed to not only their role, but to the vision, ethos and objectives of the organisation.
- Improve resilience and develop coping strategies for people and teams to overcome challenging situations and pressure.
- Assists with developing a positive mindset and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Identifies individual or a team’s strengths, negative assumptions, values & beliefs, priorities and confidence levels.
- Allows people to understand, define and achieve their personal, career or organisations goals. Planning to make changes, more quickly and effectively than if they tried on their own.
Areas and scenarios Coaching will support your employees:
- Getting to grips with the civilian workplace
- Managing ex-Military employees
- Managing expectations
- Career planning & development
- Taking on a new role
- Organisational change
- Planning for Retirement
- Business growth
- Work Life Balance
- Time Management
- Returning to work (maternity/illness etc)
- Conflict in the workplace
- Self-Belief, Confidence and Anxiety
- Motivation and a Positive Mindset
Working with you
We want to understand what you would like to achieve and your requirements for both your ex-Military employees and teams. Following our discussions, we will then design and deliver bespoke packages to be held at your premises. These could include:
Military Employee 1 to 1 Coaching
6 x 1hr private sessions £400 per person
(Includes the intake session at 1.5-2hrs, excludes expenses. Can be undertaken face to face or via Skype/Facetime)
On-site Military Coaching Clinic
1-day – 6 x 45-minute 1 to 1 coaching sessions with ex- military employees. Pre-booked.
£495.00 per day (Excludes expenses)