Ebb and Flow have coached people focused on their personal and career goals, as well as those who recognise that defining their direction and aims will significantly improve and change their mindset, confidence and overall well-being.
Working with organisations, we combine Performance Coaching, Positive Psychology and strengths based development to help the create positive well-being cultures.
Improving mental health in the workplace should not only be about managing day-to-day pressures, but also enhance the work environment, culture, ethos and employee’s personal well-being and growth. Creating a positive well-being environment can reduce or prevent stress-related absence, while improving performance and staff engagement in the workplace.
What we offer
Working with you to understand what it is you want to achieve and your requirement for both individual employees and teams, we will design and deliver bespoke development packages held on site in your offices.
These could include:
- 1 to 1 Positive Performance Coaching
- Team Development Coaching
- On-site Coaching Clinic
- Overcoming Negativity
- Working through Organisational change
- Become your Best You
- Achieving with a Positive Mindset
- Building Resilience
- Green Space Well-being
Areas and scenarios Coaching will support your employees and enhance your organisations environment:
- Career planning & development
- Taking on a new role
- Organisational change
- Planning for Retirement
- Business growth
- Work Life Balance
- Time Management
- Returning to work (maternity/illness etc)
- Conflict in the workplace
- Building Self-Belief & Confidence
- Motivation and a Positive Mind
Coaching sessions will be:
- Relaxed and friendly
- Private and Confidential
- Personal time to think, talk and plan
- Free from advice or opinions
- Distraction free
- Focused, clear and defined
- Coached employees can be more committed to their role, vision, ethos and objectives of the organisation.
- Improves resilience by developing coping strategies for individuals and teams to overcome challenging situations.
- Identifies individual or a team’s strengths, value and beliefs, priorities, negative assumptions and boosts confidence levels.
- Coaching helps develop a positive mindset and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Allows people to understand, define and achieve their personal, career or organisational goals.
- Helps people plan changes and implement them quickly and effectively.
Our programmes are tailored to your specific requirements and are therefore priced accordingly, for example:
Employee 1 to 1 Coaching
4 x 1 hour private sessions £295 per person
(includes an intake session at 1.5/2 hours, excludes expenses)
Onsite Coaching Clinic
1 Day – 6 x 45 minute, pre-booked 1 to 1 coaching sessions with employees. £495 per day